“The directors of the Roofglaze group of companies are pleased to announce that the business has recently been re-accredited to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Requirements. The ISO 9001:2015 sets out best industry practice for the management and operation of a business and in any industry sector with a view to ensuring the quality of output to its clients.
Specific to Roofglaze, the accreditation helps to provide our clients with confidence that, not only is our business continuously developing and looking for ways to improve the quality of our products and services, but also that we have a core focus on monitoring and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Maintaining a focus of quality on our business management, suite of products and services across the group of companies, our clients can purchase with confidence that their needs will be met and that, in the unfortunate event of a defect arising, not only will the situation be remedied, but lessons learned will help drive future improvements to our products and services.”
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognised as the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organisations in over 170 countries globally. ISO 9001 implemented, to its full potential, becomes an invaluable asset to your organisation.
The purpose of the standard is to assist companies in meeting statutory and regulatory requirements relating to their product while achieving excellence in their customer service and delivery. The standard can be used throughout an organisation to improve the performance or within a particular site, plant or department.
ISO 9001 contains eight key principles of quality management which is not auditable but do form the fundamental characteristics of quality management:
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship
Key Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Become more cost-efficient
- Increased credibility and competitiveness
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty leading to repeat business
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results
- Consistency in the delivery of your product or service
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes