On the back of a successful 2018, Roofglaze Rooflights Ltd is looking ahead to making further improvements in 2019. With this is mind, we are looking to appoint an experienced Head of Sales to develop the commercial and sales function of the business.
Head of Sales – Roofglaze Rooflights Ltd
Line Manager: Managing Director
The role will require the appointed individual to lead the organisation in income generation from the domestic and trade sectors. They will set targets, generate income and work across the organisation to manage the delivery of commercial benefits.
Working with the Directors, they will develop a commercial strategy for the organisation, as well as developing the existing sales force to increase their conversion rates and sales.
- Liaise with the Directors to develop a commercial strategy for the organisation.
- Provide insight into the market and instil the principles of gathering market intelligence from customers.
- Feedback a consolidated view on customer development needs for future success.
- Predict changes in market trends and needs that will impact the business.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to agree marketing requirements and encourage colleagues to promote Roofglaze’s products.
- Implementing a robust business plan across the organisation including:
- Research and analysis of potential prospects.
- Identifying new markets with growth potential.
- Generating and following up leads.
- Securing meetings and present the organisation in the most advantageous way.
- Identifying new commercial opportunities.
- Managing the sales process and pipeline.
- Negotiating and closing sales.
- Understanding and the provision of assistance in shaping marketing requirements to maximise sales potential; including PR, social media, networking, etc.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within the glass and glazing industry.
- Proven experience of gaining orders from both new sales development and key account orders.
- Proven experience of developing and retaining repeat business.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, while taking guidance from Director level.
- Ability to travel where required.
- Ability to manage and develop sales teams.
- To advise the Managing Director regarding future budgeting and the resourcing requirements associated with successfully growing the business.
Salary: £ Negotiable
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please send your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org