Lead Estimator – Roofglaze Rooflights Ltd
Roofglaze Rooflights Ltd are a market-leading manufacturer and designer of rooflights and skylights.
Due to a sustained period of growth and commercial success, we are looking to recruit a Lead Estimator based in our head office in St. Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Oversee estimators and ensure quotations are produced in accordance within specified time scales to achieve department KPI’s
- Inputting customer’s specification into estimating software to produce quotations
- Follow up quotes to convert quotation to order to achieve departmental and personal KPI’s
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the telephone and via email
- Reporting to Commercial Manager on number of weekly quotes / reports
- Provide support for internal and external sales and estimating teams
- Liaise with our Technical Team for customer enquires.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Ability to prioritise and deal with pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience in an estimating and / or leadership role
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative and to also follow instructions when given
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High competency level with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Highly organised and methodical
- Experience in glazing / construction industry advantageous
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
If this position is of interest, please forward your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org