Are you an experienced Technical Sales / Specification Manager based around London and the South East? If so, you could be the newest member of our Commercial Team and we’d love to hear from you!
We’re a rapidly expanding company and we are looking for someone equally ambitious to help take the business to the next level, with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the right candidate.
In this new role, you will be working closely with architects and building contractors on high-end domestic and commercial projects, securing specifications for our rooflight products.
You will need to create and nurture relationships with key architects, consultants and contractors to understand the upcoming pipeline of projects by becoming their consultant of choice.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally possess the following skills:
- 5+ years of previous sales experience (preferably in the construction industry)
- Account management and new business development experience
- Self-motivated, determined and comfortable working to targets
- Proven performance within a technical or specification-based role, with a demonstrable track record of driving increased sales
- Computer proficient (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Previous experience within the contemporary rooflight industry would be highly beneficial
If you are interested in this new role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The Roofglaze Group is an equal opportunities employer, with an absolute commitment to quality and sustainability.