Showing all 11 results
Sliding Flatglass Rooflights£2,500.00 – £4,020.00 (excl. VAT) Select options
Walk-on Flatglass Rooflights£1,440.00 – £2,040.00 (excl. VAT) Select options
Hinged Flatglass Rooflights£1,440.00 – £1,870.00 (excl. VAT) Select options
Fixed Flatglass Protect+ Rooflights£690.00 – £1,340.00 (excl. VAT) Select options
Fixed Flatglass Rooflights (Laminated)£440.00 – £1,180.00 (excl. VAT) Select options
Fixed Flatglass Rooflights£420.00 – £1,120.00 (excl. VAT) Select options
Pre-formed Timber Upstands£195.00 (excl. VAT) Select options
Ritec ClearShield Eco-Glass£75.00 (excl. VAT)
Bespoke Flatglass RooflightsRead more
Multi-section Flatglass RooflightsRead more
Access Flatglass & AOV Smoke VentsRead more
Roofglaze’s range of Flatglass rooflights combine the simplicity and convenience of modular rooflights, with the style, practicality and improved light transmission of glass.
Daylight saves energy, reduces carbon emissions and creates a sense of well-being. Our market-leading Flatglass rooflights look great in any setting, and offer outstanding performance. They’re quick and easy to install, and are fully compliant with UK Building Regulations.
An ideal solution for both commercial and residential applications, we have recently completed a number of prestigious and exciting projects that make use of both our standard units and bespoke Flatglass rooflights.
Manufactured in-house at our purpose-built Cambridgeshire facility, our Flatglass rooflights are available in a wide range of configurations and they provide the following benefits to both our commercial and domestic end-clients:
- Outstanding, sleek aesthetics – from both an external and internal perspective
- Flatglass rooflights come with a 15 year warranty
- We can supply you with a Flatglass rooflight in virtually any size and shape
- Wide range of glazing and ventilation options available
- Total product U-values as low as 0.6 W/m2k
- Fully compliant with UK Building Regulations
- Certified as fully water and weathertight units
Please note that Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
For more technical details, please use the following links:
- NBS Specs and BIM Objects
- Product Drawings
- Data Sheets
- External Kerb Dimensions Guide
- Flatglass Rooflights Brochure
Please feel free to contact us with your enquiry.