The COXDOME Classic Range fixed dome rooflight for flat roofs is manufactured to a high standard with double or triple glazing and a 150 mm PVC-u upstand. The thermally broken upstand is manufactured from PVC-u plastic profiles and ensures thermal efficiency and prevents condensation.
COXDOME Classic Range rooflights are leading the way in terms of quality and price. The domes are available in clear, diffused or opal variants in a range of sizes between 600 mm and 3,000 mm.
COXDOME Classic Range polycarbonate domes for flat roofs features a universal design which provides easy installation, as well as high performance. Designed with a modular structure allowing for a variety of configurations. The thermally broken frame is manufactured from plastic profiles, ensuring a strong thermal performance and resilience to condensation formation, as well as having excellent waterproofing properties.
For product information, lead times and pricing of Vertical Upstands, please contact the customer service team.
- Double, triple or quadruple skins available for high performance
- Clear, diffused or opal glazing
- High Security Fixings as standard
- PVC-u Upstand
- Suitable for flat roofs, including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead
- U Value 2.7 Double Skin / Sound Reduction 20dB
- U Value 1.7 Triple Skin / Sound Reduction 22dB
- U Value 1.4 Quadruple Skin / Sound Reduction 23dB
- U Value 1.8 150mm PVC-u upstand
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001 Soft Body Tested
- 3 mm polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
- COXDOME Classic Rooflight: Manual Opening Polycarbonate Dome