Bespoke Glazing Systems
We can offer a completely bespoke, design and build service for our range of glass and polycarbonate skylights. We have provided bespoke rooflights for all kinds of applications, from private homes, to offices, retail premises and public buildings.
In addition to providing state-of-the-art performance and aesthetics, our bespoke rooflight solutions can also include additional integrated features, such as solar panels, as per your project requirements.
The key features and benefits of our bespoke skylight systems are as follows:
- Building Regulations Part L compliant design to achieve low U-value targets
- Frameworks and glazing bars are polyester powder coated aluminium extrusions
You can see some bespoke roof glazing solutions from Roofglaze in our Projects section.
- Standard Glass Specification: 6mm thick toughened outer layer, with a 16mm argon filled cavity and a 6.8mm thick laminated inner layer with a soft Low-E coating
- Glass or polycarbonate glazing available
- Polycarbonate glazing can be specified as solid or multi-wall, in clear, opal or solar control options
- Specialist glazing options available for increased thermal and acoustic performance
- Non-fragile versions available
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Ventilation and Opening Options
- Natural ventilation in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Automatic Opening Vents are available for natural and smoke ventilation
Flatglass rooflights are made to suit external kerb sizes: Click here to view a drawing