Laminated Fixed Flatglass rooflights from Roofglaze are a contemporary and attractive daylighting solution. Our innovative rooflight design offers outstanding thermal efficiency, all while maximising light ingress with minimal visible framework. This product offers all the benefits of our standard Fixed Flatglass rooflights, but with the added security and performance of a laminated inner pane.
We stock a wide range of laminated Fixed Flatglass rooflights that are available for Next Day delivery (glass specification below). If the rooflight you need is not part of our stock range, we can create a Bespoke Flatglass solution for you.
For our stock sizes of laminated Fixed Flatglass rooflights, the standard glass specification is as follows:
8mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer + Sandblast Border to Face 1 + Low-E / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 8.8mm Clear Laminated + Polished Edges
Please note that our Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid having water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
Roofglaze’s laminated Fixed Flatglass rooflights can be supplied as either double or triple glazed units, in varying shapes and sizes to suit different room layouts.
Maximum Standard Kerb Sizes
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm or 3.3m2 as standard, up to 2300mm x 2300mm (via special order)
- Rectangular: up to 4.9m2 (Toughened Glass) as standard, up to 7m2 (single pane, via special order)
- Circular: up to 2.2m diameter for single pane, up to 3.2m diameter for multi-section rooflights
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm
- Rectangular: up to 3m2 as standard
- Circular: up to 1800mm diameter (single pane)
Bespoke Flatglass rooflights can also be made to order to suit your specific project requirements.