Fixed Flatglass rooflights from Roofglaze are an effective and attractive daylighting solution for a wide range of project types. Our innovative rooflight design offers outstanding thermal performance and efficiency, all while maximising light ingress with minimal visible framework. The result is a product that offers the best in both form and function.
We stock a range of Fixed Flatglass rooflights that are available for Next Day delivery (glass specification below). If the rooflight you need is not a part of our stock range, we can create a Bespoke Flatglass solution for you.
For stock sizes of Fixed Flatglass rooflights, our standard glass specifications are as follows:
6mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer / 20mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Soft Low-E Heat Soak Tested Toughened Inner
8mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer + Sandblast Border to Face 1 + Low-E / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 8.8mm Clear Laminated + Polished Edges
Please note that our Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid having water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
Roofglaze’s Fixed Flatglass rooflights can be supplied as either double or triple glazed units, in varying shapes and sizes to suit different room layouts.
Maximum Standard Kerb Sizes
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm or 3.3m2 as standard, up to 2300mm x 2300mm (via special order)
- Rectangular: up to 4.9m2 (Toughened Glass) as standard, up to 7m2 (single pane, via special order)
- Circular: up to 2.2m diameter for single pane, up to 3.2m diameter for multi-section rooflights
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm
- Rectangular: up to 3m2 as standard
- Circular: up to 1800mm diameter (single pane)
Bespoke Flatglass rooflights can also be made to order to suit your specific project requirements.