Fixed Flatglass Rooflights
£475.00 – £1,295.00 (excl. VAT)
Fixed Flatglass rooflights from Roofglaze provide an aesthetically-pleasing and effective daylighting solution for a wide range of project types. Our leading-edge rooflight design means that the daylight is maximised while the visible framework is minimised, resulting in a product that offers the best in both form and function.
We stock a range of Fixed Flatglass rooflights that are available for next-day delivery. If the rooflight you need is not a part of our stock range, we can create a Bespoke Flatglass solution for you. Please feel free to call our Technical Team on 01480 474 797 or e-mail email@example.com with your enquiry.
For stock sizes of Fixed Flatglass rooflights, our standard glass specification is as follows:
6mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Low-E Heat Soak Tested Toughened Inner
Please note that Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
Roofglaze’s Fixed Flatglass rooflights can be supplied as either double or triple glazed units, in varying shapes and sizes in order to suit different room layouts.
The maximum standard kerb sizes for Fixed Flatglass rooflights are as follows:
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm or 3.3m2 as standard, up to 2300mm x 2300mm (via special order)
- Rectangular: up to 4.9m2 (Toughened Glass) as standard, up to 7m2 (single pane, via special order)
- Circular: up to 2.2m diameter for single pane, up to 3.2m diameter for multi-section rooflights
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm
- Rectangular: up to 3m2 as standard
- Circular: up to 1800mm diameter (single pane)
Download the Fixed Flatglass NBS Specification, Circular Flatglass NBS Specification and BIM Object for this product.
Click to view the product drawings for our Fixed (Square / Rectangular) and Fixed Circular Flatglass rooflights.