Fixed Flatglass rooflights from Roofglaze are an effective and attractive daylighting solution for a wide range of project types. Our innovative rooflight design offers outstanding thermal performance and efficiency, all while maximising light ingress with minimal visible framework. The result is a product that offers the best in both form and function.
We stock a range of Fixed Flatglass rooflights that are available for next-day delivery (glass specification below). If the rooflight you need is not a part of our stock range, we can create a Bespoke Flatglass solution for you.
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact our technical team with your enquiry.
For stock sizes of Fixed Flatglass rooflights, our standard glass specifications are as follows:
6mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer / 20mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Soft Low-E Heat Soak Tested Toughened Inner
8mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer + Sandblast Border to Face 1 + Low-E / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 8.8mm Clear Laminated + Polished Edges
Please note that our Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid having water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
Roofglaze’s Fixed Flatglass rooflights can be supplied as either double or triple glazed units, in varying shapes and sizes to suit different room layouts.
Maximum Standard Kerb Sizes
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm or 3.3m2 as standard, up to 2300mm x 2300mm (via special order)
- Rectangular: up to 4.9m2 (Toughened Glass) as standard, up to 7m2 (single pane, via special order)
- Circular: up to 2.2m diameter for single pane, up to 3.2m diameter for multi-section rooflights
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm
- Rectangular: up to 3m2 as standard
- Circular: up to 1800mm diameter (single pane)
Bespoke Flatglass rooflights can also be made-to-order to suit your specific project requirements.