For stock sizes of Fixed Flatglass rooflights, our standard glass specification is as follows:
6mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Low-E Heat Soak Tested Toughened Inner
Please note that Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
Roofglaze’s Fixed Flatglass rooflights can be supplied as either double or triple glazed units, in varying shapes and sizes in order to suit different room layouts.
Maximum Standard Kerb Sizes
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm or 3.3m2 as standard, up to 2300mm x 2300mm (via special order)
- Rectangular: up to 4.9m2 (Toughened Glass) as standard, up to 7m2 (single pane, via special order)
- Circular: up to 2.2m diameter for single pane, up to 3.2m diameter for multi-section rooflights
- Square: up to 1800mm x 1800mm
- Rectangular: up to 3m2 as standard
- Circular: up to 1800mm diameter (single pane)
Bespoke Flatglass rooflights can also be made-to-order to suit your specific project requirements.