Roofglaze can provide self-supporting, glass or polycarbonate Monopitch rooflights to suit a wide range of building types and roof designs.
Designed to be installed onto a weathered, pitched builder’s kerb, our range of Monopitch rooflights provide the most efficient ingress of natural daylight, along with a variety of ventilation options.
The key product features of our Monopitch rooflights are as follows:
- Spans from 0.6m up to 6.0m, at any length desired
- Building Regulations Part L compliant design to achieve low U-value targets
- Frameworks and glazing bars are polyester powder coated aluminium extrusions
- Standard Glass Specification: 6mm thick toughened outer layer, with a 16mm argon filled cavity and a 6.8mm thick laminated inner layer with a soft Low-E coating
- Specialist glazing options available for increased thermal and acoustic performance
- Non-fragile versions available
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Ventilation and Opening Options
- Natural ventilation in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Automatic Opening Vents are available for natural and smoke ventilation
Flatglass rooflights are made to suit external kerb sizes: Click here to view a drawing