Roofglaze is able to offer a variety of standard and bespoke Northlights, which have been designed to take in as much natural daylight as possible from the ‘North Side’ of a building.
We can manufacture Northlights with either a vertical ‘North Face’ or with a pitched face (up to 60o). The larger sloping face can be glazed or clad to suit the specific requirements of your project.
Some key aspects of our Northlights range are as follows:
- Spans from 0.6m up to 6.0m, to any length desired
- Frameworks and glazing bars are polyester powder coated aluminium extrusions
- Building Regulations Part L compliant design to achieve low U-value targets
- Standard Glass Specification: 6mm thick toughened outer layer, with a 16mm argon filled cavity and a 6.8mm thick laminated inner layer with a soft Low-E coating
- Specialist glazing options available for increased thermal and acoustic performance
- Non-fragile versions available
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Ventilation and Opening Options
- Natural ventilation in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Automatic Opening Vents are available for natural and smoke ventilation
Flatglass rooflights are made to suit external kerb sizes: Click here to view a drawing