Ridgelights from Roofglaze provide an attractive solution to the problem of introducing natural daylight in to both traditional and modern interiors.
We have installed Ridgelights in a wide range of both commercial and domestic project applications.
The key features of these particular rooflights are as follows:
- Spans from 0.6m to 7.0m, with an effectively unlimited length
- Standard pitch is 30º, although any pitch from 22º to 45º can be accommodated
- Hipped and gable-ended designs can be accommodated
- Building Regulations Part L compliant design to achieve low U-value targets
- Frameworks and glazing bars are polyester powder coated aluminium extrusions
- Standard Glass Specification: 6mm thick toughened outer layer, with a 16mm argon filled cavity and a 6.8mm thick laminated inner layer with a soft Low-E coating
- Various glazing options available for increased thermal and acoustic performance
- Non-fragile versions available
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Ventilation and Opening Options
- Natural ventilation in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Automatic Opening Vents are available for natural and smoke ventilation
Flatglass rooflights are made to suit external kerb sizes: Click here to view a drawing