Operated by concealed 24v electric chain linked actuators (24v transformer switch supplied), Roofglaze’s Sliding Flatglass rooflights are ideal for providing natural ventilation and roof access, especially in areas where high wind speeds may occur, making a hinged rooflight unsuitable.
Please note that the minimum kerb span for this particular type of rooflight is 800mm.
*Free Economy Delivery to Mainland UK (excl. Devon, Cornwall and Scotland).
For stock sizes of Sliding Flatglass rooflights, our standard glass specification is as follows:
6mm Heat Soak Tested Toughened Outer / 20mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Low-E Heat Soak Tested Toughened Inner
Please note that Sliding Flatglass rooflights should be installed flat, but to aid in the shedding of water we recommend a pitch of up to 5°.
Roofglaze’s range of Sliding Flatglass rooflights are available in the following sizes:
• Square: from 800mm x 800mm up to (and including) 1200mm x 1200mm
• Rectangular: from 800mm x 900mm up to (and including) 1200mm x 1500mm
- Choice of switches, wind, rain and temperature sensor options
- Synchronised opening mechanism for multiple rooflights
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Download the NBS Specification for this product.
Click to view the product drawing for our Electric Sliding Flatglass rooflights.