Roofglaze’s Sunpipes provide a simple and practical way to introduce natural daylight into areas where light from vertical windows cannot reach – and where conventional rooflights may not be suitable due to roof construction.
A Sunpipe from Roofglaze is an ideal solution for allowing as much daylight as possible into hallways, and other areas of a building where our Flatglass rooflights could not easily be installed (i.e. heavily pitched / angled roofs).
Some key features of our Sunpipes are as follows:
- Suitable for all roof types – pitched or flat
- Units are comprised of a polycarbonate dome with an ABS flashing plate and lead skirt, reflective light tube ceiling diffusers and ancillary fitting components
- Easy to install – can be fitted in three to four hours
- No structural alterations required – light tubes can be positioned between rafters
- Available in a range of sizes from 230mm diameter up to 530mm diameter
Flatglass rooflights are made to suit external kerb sizes: Click here to view a drawing