Vertical Glazing from Roofglaze is a translucent, profile-free vertical glazing façade system; it is often also referred to as curtain walling. It consists of multi-wall polycarbonate fitted within a thermally-broken aluminium frame.
A versatile, attractive and practical curtain walling solution, Roofglaze’s Vertical Glazing offers the following benefits:
- Systems comprise of 40mm thick X-structure multi-wall polycarbonate, with profiled tongue and groove connections
- Sections easily click together, removing the need for vertical profiles
- Suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including; sports halls, factories, industrial units, airports, plant rooms, etc.
- Excellent U-values of 1.27 W/m2K contribute to a reduced carbon footprint
- Compliant with Building Regulations Part L
- Combines high light transmission levels with the benefits of privacy glazing
- Non-fragile versions available
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Flatglass rooflights are made to suit external kerb sizes: Click here to view a drawing