Flatglass rooflights can be supplied to walk-on specification by Roofglaze for roof terraces and internal applications. They provide an attractive and creative solution for introducing daylight into basements and cellars.
We have seen a significant increase in demand recently for these particular types of Flatglass rooflights. We also believe that this trend is set to continue, especially in the domestic and high-end residential sectors. You can see these walk-on rooflights in action in our Projects area.
For our stock Walk-on Flatglass rooflights, the standard Domestic glass specification that we use is as follows:
33mm Toughened Laminated Outer / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Low-E Toughened Inner
Please note that Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
Maximum Standard Kerb Sizes
- Single pane – up to 1.2m x 3m or 3.6m2, larger sizes are to special order only
- Multi-section – up to 2.4m slope span, unlimited length with bays at up to 1.2m centres
- Black or white painted / ceramic border
- Single or multi-pane options are available
- Obscure glazing for privacy
- Anti-slip finishes are recommended by Roofglaze
- We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements
Designed to the current British and European Standards (BS EN 1991-1-1), they have the capacity to withstand a uniformly distributed load of 1.5kN/m2, or a concentrated load of 2.0kN.
We can accommodate higher loads (if required) via special order.