For stock walk-on rooflights, our standard domestic glass specification is as follows:
33mm Toughened Laminated Outer / 16mm Argon Filled Cavity / 6mm Low-E Toughened Inner
Please note that Flatglass rooflights can be installed flat, but to avoid water pooling on the rooflight we recommend a minimum pitch of 5° if possible.
Maximum Standard Kerb Sizes
- Single pane – up to 1.2m x 3m or 3.6m2, larger sizes are to special order only
- Multi-section – up to 2.4m slope span, unlimited length with bays at up to 1.2m centres
- Black or white painted / ceramic border
- Single or multi-section construction
- Obscure glazing for privacy
- Anti-slip finishes are available
We can supply bespoke glass specifications to meet your project requirements.
Designed to the current British and European Standards (BS EN 1991-1-1), they have the capacity to withstand a uniformly distributed load of 1.5kN/m2, or a concentrated load of 2.0kN.
We can also accommodate higher loads (if required) via special order.