Korniche Bi-Folding Doors
Featuring the same cutting edge design and engineering as the award winning Korniche roof lantern, the new Korniche Bi-Folding doors bring style and functionality together in a stunning package. The configuration of the doors can be individually customised and set to fold internally or externally. You can also choose whether you want the single entrance door at the side, so all the panels fold one way at one side, or in the middle, with a double door entrance.
Save hours on site with the all new Korniche Bi Folding door. The patented Korniche clip bead systems that delivers the fastest installation on the market. Featuring the same cutting edge design and engineering as the award winning Korniche roof lantern, the new Korniche Bi-Folding doors bring style and functionality together in a stunning package.
Bi-Fold doors allow entire walls in homes to be glazed and visually accessible, making the most out of gardens and patios allowing the outside in brings home interiors and exterior spaces together extending practical usable areas: The home and garden in synergy all year round. Aluminium Bi Fold Doors transform a home: The creation of relaxing, stylish open plan living, delivering stunning panoramic views, and allowing light to flood rooms.
Korniche Bi Fold Door Features
Slim, Beautiful sightlines
• Attractive, slim-line profiles with industry leading sightlines.
• Low profile integrated threshold as standard.
• Concealed slavelock actuator for un-cluttered aesthetics (French door arrangement).
• Slim, aluminium adjustable trickle air vents, colour matched to standard colour range
• Single or dual colour, marine quality polyester powder coat as standard. White RAL9910 (Gloss), Black RAL9005 (Matt) Grey RAL7016 (Matt) Grey Outer (Matt) White Inner, Bespoke RAL available
• Matching, weather tested Korniche hardware in a range of finishes.
• Matching door magnet stops, trickle vents and end caps in standard range of colours
Fast & Easy Installation
• Patented clip-in internal glazing beads, the only aluminium clip-in bead which can be removed quickly without damaging the paint finish. Wedge gasket not required, cutting down on installation time.
• The door is pre-assembled and ready to glaze, easy build kit-form option.
• Pre-assembled panels are fabricated using strong, bonded and crimped mitred corners.
• Well thought out packaging with compartmentalised installation parts box.
Strong and Secure
• Fuhr hook locking mechanism with ‘lift-up’ to lock handle and adjustable, one-piece keep.
• 5 or 7 traffic door locking points. (2 extra shootbolts when sash taller than 2260mm)
• Yale 3 star kite-marked cylinder as standard.
• Anti-backdrive secondary shoot-bolt locking on folding doors with fibre reinforced guides.
• Low angle folding door shootbolt handle requiring only 120° of rotation. Secure even if left unlocked.
• Stainless-steel fixings, rails, hardened wheels and articulated sealed rail bearings for class leading rolling smoothness and long life.
• Wide polyamide thermal breaks and fully thermally broken profiles and locking mechanisms.
• High performance QLon, EPDM and sealed brush-pile weather seals.
• U Value : from 1.5 W/m²K
• Air permeability : class 2, 300Pa
• Water tightness : 7A
• Resistance to wind load : 1200Pa
• Document L compliant
• PAS 24:2016 enhanced security rated
• BS 6375 compliant
• Passed 50,000 traffic door + 10,000 folding cycles
• Frame depth 84mm
• Sash depth 75mm
• Glass 28mm double glazed units
• Max height: 2500mm (per sash)
• Max width 1250mm (per sash)
• Max sash weight: 120kg
2500mm, 3000mm, 3500mm, 4000mm, 4500mm, 5000mm, 5500mm
|Number of sashes||
3, 4, 5
|Bi Fold Configuration||
All 3 doors Fold (left to right), All 3 Doors Fold (Right to Left), All 4 Doors Fold (Left to Right), All 4 Doors Fold (Right to Left), All 5 Doors Fold (Left to Right), All 5 Doors Fold (Right to Left), Equal Split From Middle, One Traffic Door on left (rest to fold), One Traffic Door on Right (rest to fold)